Terms and Conditions as of 01 March 2017
African Golf Safaris (hereafter referred to as AGS)
Domicilium et Executandi
AGS chooses for all purposes, whether in respect of court process, notices or other documents or communications of whatsoever nature, arising from any transaction or claim, which is governed by these terms and conditions, the physical address and facsimile number of AGS.
- AGS does not accept any legal or contractual obligations in relation to conditional booking requests.
- Once the customer makes an unconditional booking request, whether telephonically or by facsimile or email or on any web enabled booking system, AGS shall forward a written confirmation of booking by facsimile or email.
- On transmission of the booking confirmation of booking:
o a binding contract shall result on the terms and conditions set out herein, read together with the relevant pricing schedule (see above) and/or quote and/or brochure itinerary and/or booking confirmation;
o and the customer shall be liable to pay the tour price as set out in the booking confirmation (alternatively, the price schedule/quote applicable to such reservation).
- AGS reserves the right to charge for amendments to reservations at a change fee of R 250 per amendment effected after the booking confirmation has been issued
Payment and Cancellation Terms
- Unless the booking confirmation specifies otherwise, the customer shall be liable to effect a deposit payment of 20% and the balance 30 days before arrival
- Documentation and vouchers will only be delivered to the customer on receipt of payment in full and completed booking forms and travel declarations (if applicable).
|Up to 61 days prior to arrival date||25%|
|59 – 31 days prior to arrival date||70%|
|30 days or less before arrival date and NO SHOWS||100%|
Cancellation date is determined on day of receipt of written cancellation notice by African Golf Safaris. This can be via Email, Fax or Letter.
Prices set out in the price schedules, quotes and confirmations , do not include any items or services not specified therein (and/or the brochure and/or the Business/es confirmation of booking). Typical items not included may be: a tour guide, airport taxes, costs of obtaining visas and passports, telephone calls, laundry, entertainment arrangements, gratuities and portage, meals and beverages, airfares or any other item of a personal nature not specified
Exclusion of Liability, Suppliers Terms & Risk
- AGS utilizes the products of various travel suppliers.
- While AGS makes every effort:
o to engage quality suppliers among the airlines, hotels and other service providers to provide the travel products making up a booking; and
o to ensure that the various services making up booking will be carried out efficiently and as specified,
it does not have direct control over the provision of services by suppliers and shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, additional cost, accident, delay, irregularity that may be occasioned by any error or default, act or omission of any supplier in carrying out the arrangements of the Tour, or otherwise in connection therewith.