Sossusvlei, Swakopmund, Damaraland & Etosha
Diverse Namibia is a true adventure, taking in this vast country from Sossusvlei dunes to the Namib Desert, the Atlantic coast to the ancient Damaraland plains and Etosha’s wildlife.
This Exploration takes in the soaring red dunes of Sossusvlei, the life-filled blue Atlantic Ocean, the desert and denizens of Damaraland, and the plains game and predators of Etosha National Park. As we journey between destinations the spectacular landscapes are revealed, completing this fantastic adventure.
- Exclusive accommodation in private reserves and concessions and private access to Sossusvlei.
- Activities include game drives, scenic walks and visiting ancient rock engravings at Twyfelfontein.
- Track the rare desert-adapted elephants, following ancient paths to their freshwater springs.
Windhoek International Airport
You will be met by your Explorations guide and begin your journey by driving (340 kilometres / 211 miles) through the Khomas Hochland mountains and down into the iconic Sossusvlei region, a driving time of approximately five hours.
Day 1 – 2: Kulala Adventurer Camp, Sossusvlei
Day 3 – 4 Hansa Hotel, Swakopmund
Discover the town of Swakopmund and bed down in an iconic hotel that forms part of city’s architectural culture.
“Dolphin and Seal” Cruise
On Day 4, we explore the ice-blue Atlantic coast with a “Dolphin and Seal” catamaran cruise from Walvis Bay (weather permitting).
Day 5 – 7: Damaraland Adventurer Camp, Damaraland
The area boasts a varied assortment of desert-adapted wildlife and incredible geological formations.
Day 8 – 9: Andersson’s Camp, Ongava Game Reserve (Etosha)
Etosha remains the highest density wildlife area within Namibia, its fame justly acknowledged. We explore here, as well as the Ongava Game Reserve.
Day 10: Transfer to Windhoek
|Prices||per Person sharing|
As a set-departure guided journey, Diverse Namibia’s fully inclusive rates comprise the expertise of one knowledgeable and professional guide who leads you from beginning to end, combined with tailor-made services like logistics, sightseeing and accommodation in our camps.
More than this, there is your exclusive access to more than 3 million hectares (8 million acres) of Africa’s best wildlife areas. This equates to 3 000 hectares (8 000 acres) of private land per guest, creating a unique sense of seclusion, comfort, privacy and space. In turn, your presence helps us in the conservation of these areas.
Our rates include:
• All meals (excluding dinner on the second night in Swakopmund)
• A reasonable amount of soft drinks, mineral water, fruit juice, house wine and beer, as well as local spirits such as gin and Amarula while at the Wilderness Camps
• National Park fees
• Laundry (excluded at Hansa Hotel)
• Scheduled activities
• All internal charters on a seat-rate basis as specified in the detailed safari itinerary
Our rates exclude:
• Flights (other than specified in the detailed safari itinerary)
• Compulsory comprehensive insurance
• All relevant entry and departure Government taxes
• All drinks whilst in Swakopmund
• All personal purchases (including curios, spirit liquors, telephone calls, etc.)
• Optional extra activities
• All other travel arrangements pre and post the safari
• Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control.
|English||Monday 08 Sep|
|English/German||Sunday 21 Sep|
|English||Thursday 02 Oct|
|English||Sunday 05 Oct|
|English/German||Sunday 26 Oct|
|English||Tuesday 04 Nov|
|English||Thursday 27 Nov|
|English||Sunday 07 Dec|
|English||Tuesday 16 Dec|
|English||Friday 19 Dec|