&Beyond Free Flights
Masai Mara, Serengeti National Park, Nogorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara
Tailor make your own safari with &Beyond’s exceptional lodges & camps to choose from in East Africa. The Masai Mara Nature Reserve is home to a vast number of resident wildlife, as well as home to the annual Great Migration. The Mara River is also famed for its enormous crocodiles, which lay in wait for the wildebeest and zebra during the migration, when more than two million wildebeest and zebra move in search of prime grazing land.
The Serengeti National Park forms part of a huge conservation area, encompassing the adjacent Ngorongoro Conservation Area, as well as the Masai Mara in neighbouring Kenya.
- Experience the Great Migration (depending on time of year)
- Visit the Ngorongoro Crater
- Visit Bateleur Camp where the last scene from ´Out of Africa´ was filmed
- See the pink Flamingos of Lake Manyara
This is a sample itinerary.
Depending on the time of year, we will try to match your trip to experience as much of the Migration as possible
Day 1 – Nairobi to Masai Mara, &Beyond Bateleur Camp
Enjoy two nights at the intimate and vintage safari style of Bateleur Camp overlooking where the final scene in Out of Africa was filmed.
Game drives with expert guides in open 4×4 vehicles with guaranteed window seats and uninterrupted views
Day 2 – Masai Mara Game Reserve, &Beyond Bateleur Camp
Interpretive bush walks with the Masai guides
In the path of the Great Migration certain months of the year. The migratory wildebeest, zebra, kongoni and topi join abundant elephant, hippo, buffalo, giraffe, lion and cheetah. Leopard and serval are frequently encountered, while endangered black rhino can be found in the dense bush thickets
Day 3 – Masai Mara – Serengeti National Park
Day 4 & 5 – Serengeti National Park
A balloon safari (optional) over the Serengeti is a highly recommended option.With no fences or man-made barriers, huge numbers of wildlife move freely throughout this area, constantly recreating an ageless natural cycle. The magnificent Serengeti is famed for its vast tree-less grasslands, allowing for excellent wildlife sightings.
Day 6 – Serengeti – Ngorongoro Crater
Spend two nights at the incredible &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge perched on the top of the Ngorongoro Crater with magnificent views. Steeped in romance, each stilted, handcrafted mud and thatch suite is adorned with graceful antiques. Ensuite bathrooms, with a centrepiece of fresh roses, feature huge showers and chandelier-lit bathtubs, while floor-to-ceiling windows ensure breathtaking views from everywhere
Day 7 – Ngorongoro Crater
Stop at one of the designated picnic sites on the Crater floor for a delicious packed lunch. Surrounded by some of Africa’s most iconic scenery,as well as masses of wildlife, the appetite is sharpen and the taste buds awakened. Continue of your wildlife adventure after lunch, returning to the Lodge in the early afternoon.
Day 8 – Ngorongoro – Kilimanjaro Airport
Transfer to the Manyara Airport for your flight to Kilimanjaro. Connect to your onward international flights.
As an alternative to Ngorongoro Crate Lodge a 2 day experience at Lake Manyara Tree Lodge may be taken
Click on the Maps for larger versions
General Trip Images
|Prices||per Person sharing USD|
All prices subject to availability
NOTE: Luggage is restricted to 15kg. Bags must be soft-sided.
• Seven-night accommodation at a combination of &Beyond lodges in Kenya and Tanzania
(excluding Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp and Mnemba Island Lodge).
• One regional routing between Kenya (Jomo Kenyatta International Airport) and Tanzania (Kilimanjaro International Airport).
• Standard meet and greet service at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport / Kilimanjaro International Airport.
• All inter-camp flights.
• Road transfers between airstrips and lodges or camps.
• Transfers Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to Wilson (if applicable).
• Three meals daily (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
• Teas and coffee.
• Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, refreshments on lodge activities
(not applicable to Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp).
• Laundry service.
• Safari activities at safari lodges.
• Emergency evacuation insurance.
All airport taxes and surcharges.
Accommodation at Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp or Mnemba Island Lodge.International flights.
Safari shop purchases.
All items of personal nature.
- The luggage limit on all shared charter flights is 15kg in a softsided bag.
- Depending on the passport you carry a visa may be required