Incl. Balloon Safari
Sossusvlei Desert Lodge, Hot Air Ballooning & Majestic Dunes
Free Hot Air Balloon Safarfi included with each 3 Night Stay!
Stand on top of towering sand dunes for excellent photographic opportunities and revel in the abundance of space, silence and clear skies.
Explore remote wilderness, majestic mountains and famous red sand dunes. This is a photographer and nature lover’s paradise where you will also take part in coastal adventures in romantic Swakopmund.
Soar effortlessly over the desert and its dunes with a hot air balloon safari.
The perfect Honeymoon Package!
- Climb the spectacular dunes of the Namib
- Float over the barren landscapes in a hot air balloon
- See Oryx ,gazelle (gemsbok or oryx), springbok, kudu, Hartman’s and Burchell’s zebra, giraffe, klipspringer, steenbok, hartebeest and more.
Day 1 – Transfer to &Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge
Day 2 & 3 – &Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge
Hot Air Ballooning – Marvel at the sheer sense of endless space all around while drifting silently above the sands in a hot air balloon.
Ride the curving slopes of the dunes on an exhilarating quad-biking expedition or horseback safari. Peer through your camera lens at a moment frozen in time at tranquil scenic dead vlei, a must for the serious photographer. Then, as the day winds to a close enjoy a chilled sundowner and watch the spectacle of the Namib sky come to life. Settle back and enjoy the show as the stars come out to play.
Day 4 – Departure
Ask about our fantastic Honeymoon Offers on this package
|Prices||per Person sharing|
All prices subject to availability
NOTE: Luggage is restricted to 20kg. Bags must be soft-sided.
- Scheduled light aircraft transfers
- &Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge includes three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, laundry, safari activities, guided nature walks and quad bike excursions in the NamibRand reserve (subject to availability), transfers to and from the lodge airstrip and 1 excursion to Sossusvlei. Your stay also includes a balloon safari (one safari per person per stay)
- Park Fees
- Items of a personal nature i.e. Gratuities; premium brand beverages; curios; telephone accounts etc.
- Visas and travel insurances
- Storage or transport of excess luggage
- Bank charges
- The luggage limit on all shared charter flights in Namibia is 20kg in a softsided bag.
- Depending on the passport you carry a visa may be required